Sponsor an NRA Instructor Development Workshop and get your training for free!
Have the Alamo Defense conduct a Training Course at your club or a nearby facility!
It is not necessary to conduct NRA Instructor Training at a shooting facility but with in 15-20 driving distance of a shooting range. Any suitable facility – a formal classroom, hotel meeting room, clubhouse, etc. – is sufficient, as long as it meets the following criteria:
- Facility must have enough space to comfortably have: 15-20 participants seated at tables (two per 6-foot table, or three per 8-foot table), an instructor's table at the rear of the class, a presenter's table at the head of the class, an light colored wall space or screen for a projector, a side table for materials and training aids.
- Facility must be laid out so that it is easy to maintain a safe direction while handling firearms.
- Facility must be located within a reasonable proximity (15-20 minute drive) to hotels, restaurants and a suitable shooting range.
- A commercial airport must serve the area, and it should be near interstate or major highway interchanges.
- Classroom portion of facility must be available for the exclusive use of the workshop (e.g., no interruptions due to non-participants, curious onlookers, etc.).
NOTE: Clear photographs, video tape, DVD or CD of the facility along with a map of the surrounding area (with the location of the training facility, hotels and restaurants marked on the map) is helpful in determining the suitability of a particular location.
A minimum class size of eight participants with a maximum of 14 is required to provide the necessary amount of interaction that is the trademark of an NRA Instructor Development Workshop. Due to the required minimum class size of eight participants.
Please email or call to get started!